The All-on-4 dental implant technique is an innovative way of replacing a full arch of missing teeth in either the upper or lower jaw utilising just 4 dental implants. In many cases the procedure can be completed in a single day allowing you to attend the practice in the morning and leave in the afternoon with a full set of functional solid teeth that you can eat comfortably with and smile with confidence.
With traditional implant techniques a full arch of teeth (bridge) would require 6-8 dental implants to be held in place. The science behind the All-on-4 technique relies on placing two of the four dental implants in the back of the jaw at a 45-degree angle and the two at the front at 90 degrees. This configuration allows a stronger anchor between the implants jawbone and bridge to be formed.
The benefits of replacing your teeth using the All-on-4 technique:
- Lower costs as 4 implants are used instead of 6-8
- You don’t need to wait 6 months for the implants to integrate before they can support the bridge
- Pain and discomfort is minimised
- You will be able to eat the foods you want immediately
- You will be able to smile with confidence again without worrying about loose or slipping dentures.
- Your speech will be improved and you will be able to talk with confidence in public.
For further information please contact us