If you suffer from loose or slipping dentures or find that your dentures affect the quality of your life not allowing you to eat the foods you want, smile or talk with confidence then stabilisation of your dentures with dental implants may be the ideal solution for you.
Dental implants function as replacement tooth roots that anchor your dentures securely to your jaw giving a rock solid fit preventing them from slipping or moving.
For a complete denture in the lower jaw we usually use a minimum of two dental implants and in the upper jaw a minimum of 4. Every individual is unique and during your consultation and assessment Prash will recommend the appropriate solution for you. For individuals that have less bone density available for traditional implants mini dental implants could be used.
Advantages of dentures stabilised by implants include:
- A stable and secure fit of your dentures to your gums
- Improved taste and speech with less denture base covering your mouth
- A bite that is almost comparable to your own natural teeth
- The ability to chew and eat more solid foods
- Improved confidence to smile and talk
For further information please contact us